This module is for students taking the forth term of the electronics and
computer engineering Kolleg. It is likewise for night school students during
their sixth term.
The best way to learn programming is to write code. Have fun!
For mastering your tools, you should also be fluent with their shortcuts.
Content of the Curriculum (4th module)
- Software Engineering
- Introduction to an object oriented programming language
- Foundations of object oriented programming
- Solve problems using an object oriented approach
- Graphical User Interfaces
- Embedded Programming
- Create, install, test and document software for microcontrollers
- Write modular programs that interact with peripherals
- Event processing (eg. using interrupts)
- Communication (interfaces) between systems
- Operating Systems
- Operating system architecture
- Installation and configuration of client and server operating