The best way to learn programming is to write code. Have fun!
For mastering your tools, you should also be fluent with their shortcuts.
Content of the Curriculum (1st Year)
Curriculum in the Legal Information System (see Attachment 1.5)
- Technical Software
- Office applications
- Relevant technical applications
- Programming Languages
- Classification of programming languages and their application
- Compilation / interpretation to create and run programs
- Embedded Programming
- Employ a language's standard library core facilities
- Use a development environment